Biomarkers play an essential role in the diagnosis of rare diseases – ending patients’ diagnostic odysseys and accelerating personalized treatment.
Throughout the on demand CentoTalk, Dr. Tobias Boettcher provides an overview of how biomarkers play an essential role in early diagnosis, prediction, and therapeutic monitoring for Fabry disease patients. At the end, he dives into in-depth questions with colleagues from the field – opening up a platform for discussion and collaboration to advance Fabry care.
- Diagnostic Difficulties for Fabry Disease
- Biomarkers in the Diagnostic Setting
- Lyso-Gb3: Advantages and Drawbacks
- Clinical Cases and Lessons for the Future
- Advanced Diagnostics and Precision Medicine
Tobias Boettcher completed his internship in Neurology at the Dept. of Neurology, […]