CENTOGENE – your partner of choice
- Leading global company in the diagnostics of rare hereditary disorders
- Active in more than 115 countries
- Receiving samples from more than 14,000 physicians
- Global network in clinical studies (www.clinicaltrials.gov)
- Extensive track record in developing new biomarkers in the pharmaceutical setting, clinical trials and for the use in companion diagnostics
CENTOGENE – industry solution driven by
- Tailored approach to targeted patient cohorts
- Epidemiology insights
- Understanding of the clinical picture of the disease
- Patient progress monitoring
- Better patient outcomes achievement
- Rare disease awareness
Raised awareness of a rare disease demands easy access to diagnostics with systematic screening programs, ensuring clinically oriented and fast analysis as well as providing patients with effective therapeutic options.
CENTOGENE offers an extensive patient screening program, including biochemical, genetic and biomarker testing, through a simplified logistics solution using:
CentoMD® is a holistic database that combines phenotype and genotype information gathered from consenting individuals who were referred to genetic testing in order to evaluate whether they are affected by or are carriers of mutations.
Every variant reported is linked to clinically described cases analyzed through a standardized and accredited workflow with certified quality.
- Associated pheontypes ~3,300
- Samples from > 115 countries
- Fully curated cases ~155,000
Biomarkers play an essential role in the diagnosis, prediction and therapeutic monitoring of patients.
Regular monitoring during each phase of treatment both for disease onset and progression provides measures of efficiency.
Biomarker technology is evidencing increased application in:
- Disease diagnosis
- Drug development
- Effectiveness of treatment