- Clinical Exome Sequencing targets genes associated with all known clinical phenotypes to achieve high diagnostic accuracy
Clinical Exome Sequencing targets genes associated with all known clinical phenotypes
Dr. Shivendra Kishore
Dr. Kishore serves as Senior Vice President of Diagnostic Process Operations, holding a multi-disciplinary background that combines biochemical engineering, academic research and healthcare consulting, pursued in several countries across the world including India, Germany, USA and Switzerland.
CentoWebinar - "Facing a heterogeneous phenotype – which panel is the right one to choose?"
We would like to introduce you to the largest NGS Panel available at CENTOGENE - CentoDx Plus™. It includes ~ 6,700 clinically relevant genes, covering over 3,200 conditions using the minimum amount of samples in the shortest turnaround time.
Watch our recorded webinar, “Clinical Exome Sequencing targets genes associated with all known clinical phenotypes to achieve high diagnostic accuracy” and find out how clinical utility meets patient affordability.
- Knowing the underlying genetic cause of their disease is of the utmost importance to patients
- Unmet needs of clinical partners and patients and where CentoDx Plus™ stands
- Clinical superiority of CENTOGENE’s CentoDx Plus™
- CENTOGENE’s experience with the success of CentoDx Plus™ up to now
- Current approaches within clinical diagnostics and future trends