Diagnosis, prediction and therapy monitoring
Our biomarker portfolio enables you to diagnose initially and monitor constantly with adherence to
- Realistic reflection of the burden of the disease
- Solid basis to reflect therapeutic measures
- Link to clinical manifestation
- Easy and reliable quantification
- Easy analysis using DBS (dried blood spots) technology
- Linked to clinical manifestation
- Quantify easily and reliably in clinical samples
- Reflect realistically the burden of the disease
- Elucidate the molecular pathogenesis of the disease
- Reflect the therapeutic measure outcomes
Novel tandem mass spectrometry (MRM-MS)
- Proven expertise in the identification of new biomarkers, validated in epidemiological clinical trials
- Established tandem mass spectrometry (MRM-MS) based biomarker tests for Gaucher, Niemann-Pick type C, Fabry and Farber disease
- Optimized and facilitated sample logistics with our CE-labeled filtercards, CentoCard®
Application of CENTOGENE’s CE-labeled biomarkers
CentoGaucher, CentoFabry, CentoFarber and CentoNPC are the first CE-labeled test methods for exact measuring of the biomarker in Gaucher, Fabry, Farber disease as well as Niemann-Pick disease type C. They are developed as easy and fast screening techniques for measuring the biomarker levels in affected patients based on tandem mass spectrometry (MRM-MS).
Perusing our research quest for selective and specific biomarkers we have designed and performed a research study involving potential biomarkers for Gaucher disease and we have identified a glucosylsphingosine as a reliable responsible biomarker for this disease.
In the latest issue of American Journal of Hematology, we have published results of recent collaborative study on development of enzyme replacement therapies in Gaucher disease type 1. Together with colleagues from University Rostock, Israel and Australia, we tested effects of rapid intravenous…
Discover how CENTOGENE’s fast and efficient screening program for NP-C can enable diagnosis, prediction and therapy monitoring for your patients.
Selected biomarker level
Lyso-Gb1 levels in Gaucher patients, Gaucher carriers and healthy controls
Lyso-Gb1 is specifically increased in Gaucher patients compared with healthy controls. The affected Gaucher patients can be clearly distinguished from the Gaucher carrier cohort and healthy control cohort.