Our biomarker portfolio enables you to:
- Diagnose initially
- Monitor constantly with adherence to
- Realistic reflection of the burden of the disease
- Solid basis to reflect therapeutic measures
- Link to clinical manifestation
- Easy and reliable quantification
- Easy analysis using DBS (dried blood spots) technology
- Linked to clinical manifestation
- Quantify easily and reliably in clinical samples
- Reflect realistically the burden of the disease
- Elucidate the molecular pathogenesis of the disease
- Reflect the therapeutic measure outcomes
Novel tandem mass spectrometry (MRM-MS)
- Proven expertise in the identification of new biomarkers, validated in epidemiological clinical trials
- Established tandem mass spectrometry (MRM-MS) based biomarker tests for Gaucher, Niemann-Pick type C, Fabry and Farber disease
- Optimized and facilitated sample logistics with our CE-labeled filtercards, CentoCard®
Application of CENTOGENE’s CE-labeled biomarkers
CentoGaucher, CentoFabry, CentoFarber and CentoNPC are the first CE-labeled test methods for exact measuring of the biomarker in Gaucher, Fabry, Farber disease as well as Niemann-Pick disease type C. They are developed as easy and fast screening techniques for measuring the biomarker levels in affected patients based on tandem mass spectrometry (MRM-MS).
Latest scientific articles
CentoAcademy® - High-throughput genetic and biochemical analyses of lysosomal storage disorders master course October 16-18, 2017
Gaining deep insights about using genetics and targeted mass spectrometry to detect patients suffering from lysosomal storage diseases and benefit from experiences via hands-on courses supervised by our experts.
Multicenter Female Fabry Study (MFFS) - clinical survey on current treatment of females with Fabry disease
The aim of the present study was to assess manifestations of and applied treatment concepts for females with Fabry disease (FD) according to the current European Fabry Guidelines. Between 10/2008 and 12/2014, data from the most recent visit of 261 adult female FD patients from six German Fabry…
Molecular, biochemical, and structural analysis of a novel mutation in patients with methylmalonyl-CoA mutase deficiency
Methylmalonic aciduria (MMA) is an inborn error of metabolism resulting from genetic defects in methylmalonyl-CoA mutase (MCM). We found one homozygous nucleotide change in intron 12 of the MUT gene (c.2125-3 C > G).
Selected biomarker level
Lyso-Gb1 levels in Gaucher patients, Gaucher carriers and healthy controls
Lyso-Gb1 is specifically increased in Gaucher patients compared with heathy controls. The affected Gaucher patients can be clearly distinguished from the Gaucher carrier cohort and healthy control cohort.