Together for a Better Tomorrow
CENTOGENE unlocks the power of genetic insights to improve the quality of life of patients with genetic diseases. We are dedicated to transforming the science of genetic information into solutions and hope for patients and their families.
Medicine is undergoing a major transformation from a reactive to a preventative practice. The future will focus on integrated diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases in individual patients.
From a single drop of blood and with minimal burden to our patients we are continuously developing innovative techniques in the Area of:
In doing so CENTOGENE has developed deep medical expertise into many genetic disorders including
- Metabolic disorders
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Cardiac disorders
CENTOGENE is developing strategic partnerships with pharmaceutical companies globally to accelerate preclinical, clinical and commercial programs in support of curing genetic disorders.
CENTOGENE – your partner of choice
- Leading global company in the diagnostics of rare hereditary disorders
- Active in over 115 countries
- Receiving samples from more than 33,000 physicians
- Global network in clinical studies (www.clinicaltrials.gov)
- Extensive track record in developing new biomarkers in the pharmaceutical setting, clinical trials and for the use in companion diagnostics
CENTOGENE – industry solution driven by
- Tailored approach to targeted patient cohorts
- Epidemiology insights
- Understanding of the clinical picture of the disease
- Patient progress monitoring
- Better patient outcomes achievement
- Rare disease awareness
Raised awareness of a rare disease demands easy access to diagnostics with systematic screening programs, ensuring clinically oriented and fast analysis as well as providing patients with effective therapeutic options.
CENTOGENE offers an extensive patient screening program, including biochemical, genetic and biomarker testing, through a simplified logistics solution using:
CentoPharma® is a platform for targeted patient cohort identification giving intelligent access to our comprehensive data repository, combining phenotype, genotype and biochemistry information.
A tailored approach to targeting specific disease cohorts is crucial to research focused on improving the quality of life, integrated diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases.
Biomarkers play an essential role in the diagnosis, prediction and therapeutic monitoring of patients.
Regular monitoring during each phase of treatment both for disease onset and progression provides measures of efficiency.
Biomarker technology is evidencing increased application in:
- Disease diagnosis and drug development
- Effectiveness of treatment