1. Click on the top right corner of CentoPortal® and select ‘My Profile’.
2. Change your username/email ID or Password by entering your current password and new password and click ‘Save’.
On the log in page, click on ‘Request new password’ or use this link. The system will ask to retype your ‘username’ and submit.
Please note that your username is not your email ID. Within few minutes, you will receive an email to reset your password. Click on the link given in the email and enter the new password to reset.
If you do not have an account, go to the link https://centoportal.com/sign-up. Fill up the form, read, and certify policies and Click 'Submit'.
You will receive an activation email within 24 hours. Click on the provided link in the email to activate your account and enter your username and password for future log in.
1. Click ‘Log In’ on the top right corner of CentoPortal®. Enter your username & password.
2. Go to ‘My Orders’ and search your report with factors like Name/ D.O.B/ Order date/CentoCard number etc.
3. Select all the desired report by checking the tick boxes on the most left column of the table and click ‘download reports’. Please note that you can download multiple reports at once.
Please find the detailed guidelines in the downloadable version.
CentoPortal® supports the following versions of web browsers:
- Chrome: v60 and higher;
- Firefox: v52 and higher;
- Safari: v11 and higher
Not supported: Internet Explorer, Edge.