- Samples should be sent to:
- Cooling is not necessary.
- Samples should not be frozen.
- Samples collected on filtercards are not time or temperature sensitive, nor are they considered as biohazardous. They can be mailed by regular post without special declaration.
- Shipment of purified, extracted DNA is typically unproblematic within any timeframe due to the stability of these samples.
- EDTA/ACD blood should always be sent off immediately and arrive in our facility within 5 days of collection. We recommend using transport tubes in accordance with IATA regulations 650.
*Please note: Prenatal testing is currently not offered in the US. Please contact us directly.