CentoMD® 3.1 - The New Release is Now Yours
Bridge the gap with CentoMD® 3.1 - providing combined genetic data and clinical information from more than 100,000 documented and curated patient cases
- CentoMD® 3.1 is the world's largest, CE-labeled mutation database of rare diseases that bridges the gap between genetic variants and clinical information.
- CentoMD® 3.1 is evidence-based: behind every reported variant there is a clinical case analyzed at CENTOGENE by following a standardized workflow with accredited quality.
- With CentoMD® 3.1, physicians now have a virtual encyclopedia of genetic information at their
- Take advantage of our special offer including a flat rate access to all genes -
for just 999 EUR net - contact us today.
Complex Genetic Data - Easily Interpreted
- Access systematically standardized annotated genetic mutations/variants
- Empower your interpretation of complex genetic results with 57% of unpublished, clinical relevant
- Individualize and accelerate your clinical interpretation with straightforward queries by variant(s)
- Understand the clinical relevance of worldwide genetic variants
- CentoMD® 3.1 features a comprehensive and unique repository of genetic variants including 57% of unpublished relevant variants from a worldwide cohort of patients.
- CentoMD® 3.1 will be continuously updated with actual information on identified genetic variants. This will further help provide doctors and medical researchers alike with detailed, nearly real-time analysis on the overall frequency and clinical significance of all observed genetic variants.
- By combining precise clinical genetic information from more than 100 countries with the actual clinical patient case corresponding to that data, CentoMD® 3.1 greatly expedites the medical interpretation of these variants.
- Covers all types of genes (nuclear and mitochondrial) and variants (exonic, intronic, upstream,
- Provides advanced sorting and filtering options for customized views and statistics.
CentoMD® 3.1 offers:
- Advanced Genotype to Phenotype and Phenotype to Genotype modules, now with access to
~3 million variants. Besides variant-based queries, you are able to perform symptoms-based queries based on Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO), which return potential candidate genes and associated variants underlying the symptoms of interest.
- An interactive search interface: You are given the flexibility to perform searching, sorting, filtering, and access specific data contents by simple clicks.
- Data export functions: You can export data into read-only Excel files.
- Each individual is fully curated, and more than 42,000 unique variants are classified, manually curated and systematically annotated.
- The curation process utilizes a manual expert review and confirmatory analysis of all variants entered into the CentoMD® 3.1.
- All patient data is handled maintaining the highest regulatory guidelines (HIPPA, German Law).
Explore CentoMD® 3.1 with our free trial
Our free 14-day trial gives you access to over 3 million variants, full statistics and detailed description for 5 classified and curated variants.
Register now on www.centomd.com and start exploring CentoMD® 3.1 without any further