Dear ###USER_title1### ###USER_last_name###,
CVDs are complex pathologies of the heart and blood vessels, including coronary artery disease, stroke, hypertension etc.. According to the World Health Organization 17 million people die each year from CVD. Different countries have highly variable rates of CVD: 81 per 100,000 people in China compared to 835 per 100,000 in Finland.
In the case of positive family anamnesis where other etiologies have been excluded, genetic disorders must also be ruled out. Due to the complexity of the different etiologies, the ideal method for CVD genetic analysis is NGS. This modern technology delivers fast, inexpensive and accurate genome information. NGS allows parallel sequencing of multiple genes and facilitates the clinical diagnosis of complicated phenotypes.
Centogene now offers NGS full-sequencing panels (in brackets the analysed genes are depicted) for CVDs.The highest density of information is provided in a comprehensive medical reportwith complete genetic and medical interpretation of all relevant variants. The turn around time is less than 6 weeks.
- Long QT syndrome: LQT1, LQT2, LQT3, LQT4, LQT5, LQT6, LQT7, LQT8, LQT9, LQT10, LQT11, LQT12
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: MYBPC3, MYL2, MYL3, MYH7, ACTC, TPM1, TNNI3, TNNC1, TNNT2, CAV3, PRKAG2, LAMP2, GLA, TTR
- Dilated cardiomyopathy: MYH7, TNNT2, MYBPC3, TNNI3, TPM1, ACTC, LMNA, ZASP, TAZ, PLN, LAMP2, TTR, SGCD, DES, MT-TL1, MT-TL2, MT-TQ, MT-TH, MT-TD, MT-TI, MT-TM, MT-TK, MT-TS1, MT-TS2, MT-ND1, MT-ND5, MT-ND6
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: DSP, DSG2, DSC2, JUP, PKP2, RYR2, TMEM43,
- Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia: RYR2, CASQ2, KCNJ2
- Pheochromocytoma panel: MAX, PRKAR1A, SDHA, SDHAF2, SDHB, SDHC, SDHD, TMEM127, VHL
- Aortic Aneurysm: MYH11, ACTA2, TGFBR1/2, FBN1, COL3A1, SMAD3
- Brugada syndrome: CACNA1C, CACNB2, GPD1L, SCN1B, SCN5A
- Familial Arrhythmia: AKAP9, ANK2, CACNA1C, CACNB2, CASQ2, CAV3, DSC2, DSG2, DSP, GPD1L, JUP, KCNA5, KCNE1, KCNE2, KCNE3, KCNH2, KCNJ2, KCNQ1, NPPA, PKP2, PLN, RYR2, SCN1B, SCN3B, SCN4B, SCN5A, SNTA1, TGFB3, TMEM43