Stop by at our ASHG booth #1023 and win a 3-day trip to the vibrant city of Berlin
CENTOGENE is your medical expert in the diagnosis of genetic disorders.
We are highly motivated to find the right answer to your clinical questions … not just sending laboratory data.
CENTOGENE´s expertise is based on the worldwide service and hundred of thousands of samples we are analyzing with high-end technology.
Benefit from CENTOGENE´s sustainable quality emphasis, acknowledged by CAP, CLIA and ISO accreditations.
CENTOGENE will be present at the annual meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG), Oct 22-26, 2013, Boston, USA.
Stop by at CENTOGENE´s ASHG booth to find out more about the excellent service, short turnaround time and the medical expertise.
Register with that email at booth #1023 and win a trip to the vibrant city of Berlin, including a day trip to CENTOGENE‘s facilities.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the exciting advances we are making in the field of genetic diagnostics. For more information, please contact us directly or visit the conference website (http://www.ashg.org/2013meeting/).
News on genes & panels
NGS panel analyses
- Alzheimer dementia and dementia panel (APOE, APP, PRNP, PSEN, PSEN2, SORL1, TREM2)
- Bartter Syndrome panel (ATP6V1B1, BSND, CA2, CASR, CLCNKA, CLCNKB, CLDN16, CLDN19, FXYD2, HSD11B2, KCNJ1, KCNJ10, KLHL3, NR3C2, SCNN1A, SCNN1B, SCNN1G, SLC12A1, SLC12A2, SLC12A3, SLC12A5, SLC12A7, SLC4A1, SLC4A4, SLC4A5, WNK1, WNK4)
- Cone‐rod and cone dystrophy panel (ABCA4, ADAM9, AIPL1, C8ORF37, CABP4, CACNA1F, CACNA2D4, CDHR1, CERKL, CNGB3, CNNM4, CRX, GUCA1A, GUCY2D, KCNV2, PDE6C, PDE6H, PITPNM3, PROM1, PRPH2, RAX2, RDH5, RGS9, RGS9BP, RIMS1, RPGR, RPGRIP1, SEMA4A)
- Colon cancer and polyposis syndrome panel (APC, BMPR1A, ENG, EPCAM, FLCN, MLH1, MSH2, MSH3, MSH6, MUTYH, PMS1, PMS2, PTEN, SMAD4, STK11)
- Epileptic encephalopathy panel (ACY1, ADSL, ALDH7A1, AMT, ARHGEF9, ARX, CDKL5, CNTNAP2, CPT2, FOLR1, FOXG1, GABRG2, GAMT, GCSH, GLDC, GRIN2A, GRIN2B, KCNJ10, KCNQ2, MAGI2, MAPK10, MECP2, MTHFR, NRXN1, PCDH19, PLCB1, PNKP, PNPO, PRRT2, RNASEH2A, RNASEH2B, RNASEH2C, SAMHD1, SCN1A, SCN1B, SCN2A, SCN8A, SCN9A, SLC19A3, SLC25A22, SLC2A1, SLC9A6, SPTAN1, SRGAP2, STXBP1, TBCE, TCF4, TREX1, UBE3A, ZEB2)
- Flecked retina panel (CHM, EFEMP1, PLA2G5, RDH5, RLBP1, RS1, VPS13B)
- Frontotemporal lobar dementia panel (CHMP2B, GRN, VCP, FUS, TARDBP, C9orf72 , SIGMAR1, UBQLN2)
- Holoprosencephaly panel (CDON, FGF8, GLI2, GLI3, PTCH1, SHH, SIX3, TGIF1, ZIC2)
- Leukodystrophy and peroxisome biogenesis disorders panel (ABCD1, AIMP1, ARSA, ASPA, CSF1R, CYP27A1, DARS2, EIF2B1, EIF2B2, EIF2B3, EIF2B4, EIF2B5, FA2H, FAM126A, GALC, GFAP, GJC2, HEPACAM, HSPD1, MLC1, NDUFV1, NOTCH3, PEX1, PEX2, PEX3, PEX5, PEX6, PEX10, PEX12, PEX13, PEX14, PEX16, PEX19, PEX7, PEX26, PLP1, POLR3A, POLR3B, PSAP, RNASEH2A, RNASEH2B, RNASEH2C, RNASET2, SAMHD1, SDHA, SLC16A2, SOX10, SUMF1, TREM2, TREX1)
- Metabolic myopathies panel (ABHD5, ACADVL, AGL, CPT2, ENO3, ETFA, ETFB, ETFDH, GAA, GBE1, GYG1, GYS1, LDHA, LPIN1, PFKM, PGAM2, PGK1, PGM1, PHKA1, PNPLA2, PRKAG2, PYGM, SLC22A5, SLC25A20, TAZ)
- Neuronal migration disorders panel (ACTB, ACTG1, ARFGEF2, ARX, COL18A1, COL4A1, CPT2, DCX, EMX2, EOMES, FGFR3, FH, FKRP, FKTN, FLNA, GPR56, IER3IP1, ISPD, LAMA2, LAMC3, LARGE, MED12, MEF2C, OCLN, PAFAH1B1, PAX6, PEX7, POMGNT1, POMT1, POMT2, PQBP1, RAB18, RAB3GAP1, RAB3GAP2, RELN, SNAP29, SRPX2, TUBA1A, TUBA8, TUBB2B, TUBB3, VDAC1, WDR62)
- Pantothenate kinase‐associated neurodegeneration panel (ATP13A2, C19orf12, CP, FA2H, FTL, PANK2, PLA2G6)
- Refsum disease panel (PEX1, PEX2, PEX26, PEX7, PHYH)
- Stargardt disease panel (ABCA4, BEST1, C1QTNF5, CDH3, CNGB3, ELOVL4, FSCN2, PROM1, PRPH2, RDH12, RP1L1, RPGR, TIMP3)
- Vitreoretinopathy and Wagner syndrome panel (COL2A1, FZD4, LRP5, NDP, TSPAN12, VCAN)
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Senior Director Strategic Communication