The evaluation of unknown variants is the main challenge for every clinical interpretation of genetic results.
CentoMD®, the largest unique repository of genetic variants associated with rare diseases,
is the most powerful tool to aid you in clinically interpreting genetic variants.
Complex Genetic Data - Easily Interpreted
- Access systematically standardized annotated genetic mutations/variants
- Empower your interpretation of complex genetic results with more than 50% of new and unpublished variants
- Individualize and accelerate your clinical interpretation with straightforward queries by variant(s)
- Understand the clinical relevance of worldwide genetic variants
- Contains more than 1,800 genes and more than 35,000 analyzed individual patients
- Covers all types of genes (nuclear and mitochondrial) and variants (exonic, intronic, upstream,
- Provides population specific allele frequency
- Includes a worldwide cohort of patients associated with rare diseases
- Provides advanced sorting and filtering options for customized views and statistics
- Each case and confirmed genetic variant is peer-documented and systematically annotated.
- The curation process utilizes a manual expert review and confirmatory analysis of all variants entered into the CentoMD®.
- All patient data is handled maintaining the highest regulatory guidelines (HIPPA, German Law).
- Online subscription will be available April 1st, 2015
- Please contact us for your customized subscription model of CentoMD®
- Download information flyer here
Senior Director Strategic Communication