CentoMD® : the new release is now available!
Centogene is thrilled to announce the new release of CentoMD®, the world’s largest clinically annotated, CE-labeled genetic database for rare diseases.
- A unique database with 57% unpublished clinically relevant variants
- A worldwide patient cohort analyzed at Centogene through a standardized workflow with CLIA-accredited quality
- Variants are annotated with available clinical (HPO) and demographic information
For more information please visit info.centomd.com
What‘s new in this release?
- New content: Over 5,000 additional clinically annotated variants detected in more than 11,000 newly analyzed cases
- Standardized, in-depth phenotypes: Clinical description using the HPO
- Free notification service: If a variant is reclassified according to novel evidence, we will let you know immediately!
- Register to our free 4-week trial license: Access full statistics on over 2,000 genes and explore the clinically annotated genetic reports
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Senior Director Strategic Communication