Special offer for myeloid tumor panel :: Extended test portfolio
Identifying somatic mutations for tumor profiling – take advantage of our special offer for myeloid tumor panel for 299 EUR only
(valid until Nov 30th, 2015)
Myeloid malignancies are clonal diseases of hematopoietic progenitor cells. They result from genetic and epigenetic alterations that disrupt processes such as proliferation, differentiation and self-renewal of hematopoietic cells. Myeloid tumors represent the fourth most frequently diagnosed cancer in economically developed countries.
The majority of myeloid tumors contain high numbers of somatic mutations, which are genetic changes that are not inherited but rather created within the tumor itself. Unlike inherited “germline” mutations these somatic mutations can occur in any of the cells of the body and are not transmitted to offsprings.
Genetic testing of myeloid tumor at CENTOGENE can provide you with the mutational profile of the myeloid tumor and with valuable information for diagnostic decisions, prognosis, therapeutic approaches and patient counseling.
- Covers important regions within 53 genes and more than 1,000 mutations associated with myeloid tumors
- Enables rapid eligibility identification and patient stratification for clinical trials
- Allows longitudinal and serial molecular monitoring throughout the clinical trial process
- Can be conducted with fresh or frozen/archived blood and bone marrow samples
- Does not require special shipping or storage provisions
- Employs expert analysis from a CLIA-certified lab
- Identifies patients at high risk who are less likely to respond well to treatment
- Helps determining the intensity of treatment each patient should receive.
Discover our whole portfolio for tumor profiling here.
News on genes & panels
Updated test portfolio
CENTOGENE has recently added new single gene tests and Next Generation Sequencing panels to its portfolio. CENTOGENE‘s NGS panel composition always reflects the clinical relevance to the specific disease phenotype. All of our NGS panels are processed with a standardized quality scheme and internal controls.
Benefit from our medical expertise and first class genetic testing.
Please download the full list of additional genes and NGS panels here.
CENTOGENE is proud to announce even faster turnaround times for ~ 20% of our test portfolio. Our team of clinicians and scientists are driven by their appreciation of how critical the turnaround time (TAT) is for each patient and the possible impact on treatment options.
For the latest TATs please consult our online test catalogue, or feel free to contact our customer relation team directly.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Senior Director Strategic Communication