Don’t miss the chance to participate in
Centogene´s CME accredited Master Course Series 2015
Gain deep insights into the workflow and clinical relevance of whole exome sequencing (WES).
Seize this unique opportunity to analyze and interpret the data obtained from your own sample. Benefit from a comprehensive hands-on training and meet our medical experts. Learn how to master the challenges of genetic testing in the era of whole exome and whole genome sequencing: There is no better cure than the right diagnosis.
Register now as places are limited.
When : September 28-30, 2015
Where: Rostock, Germany
Who: Leading professionals who want to stay on the cutting edge in genetics
- Gain deep insights about the whole exome sequencing workflow and its clinical relevance
- Use the unique opportunity to discuss with our experts and exchange with others from the field
- Learn about global best practices and research innovations
- Benefit from hands-on experience
- Utilize and multiply the knowledge obtained in your future work with the accompanying workshop material
For more information please download our information sheet or visit our website.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Senior Director Strategic Communication