Webinars at CENTOGENE
At CENTOGENE, we provide free webinars (live and on demand) on key topics of interest in diagnostic
research and practice. Every speaker is an expert within this field of industry and has many years of
experience in the Life Science sector.
Join our upcoming webinars in 2016
More webinars and detailed information will be available soon!
Webinars on demand
If you have missed one of our previous webinars, please feel free to sign up to view the recordings of our past sessions.
- CentoGenome®: How Whole Genome Sequencing is Changing the Status Quo of Medicine
- Introduction to Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Genome Sequencing at CENTOGENE
- CentoGenome® vs. currently available genetic testing
- Indications and key applications
- CentoICU™: NGS panel for the fast diagnosis of critically ill newborns & children
- Introduction on genetic disorders in newborns and children admitted to the ICU
- CentoICU™, CENTOGENE’s NGS panel for the fast diagnosis of critically ill newborns & children under 24 months old
- CentoICU™ vs. current newborn screening
- Whole Exome Sequencing in the clinical practice
During the webinar, Dr. Brandau introduces the technique whole exome sequencing and presents
different clinical cases. He demonstrates “how”, “why” and “when” to use whole exome sequencing, as well as other aspects in the usage of HPO terms for patient/syndrome clustering. It will help you to
understand how whole exome sequencing can support you in your daily patient care.
- CentoMD®: The largest mutation database of rare diseases
In this webinar, Dr. Oprea will demonstrate CentoMD® features and how using this unique database can help you to increase your diagnostic rates. During the webinar, you will learn how CentoMD® 3.0 will
become your simple five-step solution, where you easily can search, filter, select, explore and download genes, transcripts and variants and ending with a comprehensive genetic summary including all
associated data tailored to your needs.
- How to classify genetic variants in clinical practice
In this webinar, Dr. Nahavandi will demonstrate how a uniform nomenclature, based on a set of
standardized criteria, ensures the unambiguous designation of a variant and enables effective sharing and downstream use of genomic information.